PS5 Latest Proposed Core Spec.
a guest Jan 6th, 2020 1,831 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- PS5 Latest Proposed Core Specification - 06/01/2020 (base model, not PS5 Pro)
- Zen2 semi-custom 7nm CPU with 8 cores/16 threads @ 3.50GHz.
- RDNA2 semi-custom 7nm GPU with 40 CU's @ 2.0GHz (up to 10.25 Tflops peak).
- Double rate fp16, variable rate shading, integrated geometry culling via GPU.
- Hardware ray tracing accelerator (contained within APU die) for shadows, reflections, global illumination & particles.
- 16GB GDDR6 (video) and additional 4GB DDR4 (system) linked to a RISC storage processor.
- At least 512 GB/s bandwidth via 256-bit memory interface (GDDR6 video memory modules).
- 1TB semi-custom NVMe SSD with 1TB 7,200 RPM HDD. Both drives are managed 'together' by the RISC storage processor.
- Launching on November 20th, 2020 @ $399 (USD) with one controller and one first party game. Various game bundles tbc.
RAW Paste Data