- Verified true:
- * VHBL release--easy to do. Anyone who can read tutorials and have time can do it.
- * Bubble method
- Suspected true (not verified, but released):
- * VitaTV nand pinout--layout is similar enough to PCH1000
- * NAND Vdd pinout--easy to test with multimeter. No soldering/hw knowledge required.
- * MPO glitch--crashes photos app. Likely not exploitable. Easy to find with CVE online.
- Verified false:
- * SELF files in screenshot (size too small)
- * PSM "without developer license" (clarified later, after being called out, that it's just a way of logging into PSN on DevAssist with a different PSN account (with license) than on the Vita--something that is public knowledge)
- Suspected false (not verified, but more evidence suggests false):
- * HDMI mod--http://me.axeyworks.com/myself-the-vita-video-out/
- * "Hybrid" CFW--possible in theory, but requires knowing offsets that's not easy to obtain
- * Gamecard pinout--multiple sources cannot reproduce. Also suspect is a NAND pinout on an SD interface
- * Gamecard dump--mr.gas said PARAM.SFO is not correct
a guest Jul 28th, 2015 796 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data