- Like in an ero-doujin (p10) -
- A meme originating from a Highschool of the Dead image with those lines (from a Gundam 00 worksafe-ish doujinshi) placed in.
- People from Kyoto (p13) -
- Kyousuke attempts to talk in Kyoto-ben (the dialect used in Kyoto) in the previous line.
- It's a dialect "characterized by softness and an adherence to politeness and indirectness", so I tried for a more gentle/slow tone, though I got no idea if I succeeded.
- It's not a rip-off! It's respect! -
- Likely referring to the OreImo rubber straps made by COSPA (http://www.cospa.com/detail/id/00000050884) where the characters are pictured getting "pinched up" by the the clip.
- MobaMas, PuzzDra, KanKore -
- Refers to Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls, Puzzle & Dragons, and Kantai Collection respectively.
- They are all popular social games designed for smartphones.
- Slippery that-thingy -
- Slippery slope.
- Originally "sawaranu kami ni tatari nashi", or "not get cursed if one does not touch the god".
- Essentially, "if you don't come into contact with it, you won't get negative effects from it".
- Zekamashi-chan -
- The nickname for the personification of the Japanese destroyer, Shimakaze, in Kantai Collection.
- She's accompanied by an innertube with "ze-ka-ma-shi (shi-ma-ka-ze backwards)" written on it, hence the nickname.
My Angel Ayase ga Konnani Kawaii. 3
Tap Aug 19th, 2013 313 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data