a guest Jun 18th, 2019 49 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- I could grant my own tears
- There's beauty in exile, refusals, and bodies
- Purely post-passion
- Bouquet tossed forward
- Whilst I live in the streets of South-East
- Bleed while inheriting sin I am the beast
- Comatose in space racing climbing breaking wives husbands
- Children and billionaires forgotten jokes and pallets
- Red dresses are pretty
- Ballots cast for all except for I entered myself
- I drove to my grave the other day
- Flowers tossed forward from two no one no none
- Tormenting the post-passions
- I drove back home, and examined my staircase
- With fear in my breath
- I always loved neon rainbows so much
- But enough?
- Somehow, I don't know
- I always knew I'd die
- Wrapped in rainbows like a guardian angel's love
- Wraps itself around its prey
- Petals escape my mouth and my angel speaks:
- "You'll be tried
- In the fires of
- All friendly conversations"
- Bouquet tossed forward whilst we transform...
- "I knew you would accept,"
- I said.
RAW Paste Data