a guest Feb 13th, 2016 13 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # /etc/fstab: static file system information.
- # Use 'blkid' to print the universally unique identifier for a
- # device; this may be used with UUID= as a more robust way to name devices
- # that works even if disks are added and removed. See fstab(5).
- # <file system> <mount point> <type> <options> <dump> <pass>
- # / was on /dev/nvme0n1p5 during installation
- LABEL="/dev/nvme0n1p5" / ext4 errors=remount-ro 0 1
- # /boot/efi was on /dev/nvme0n1p2 during installation
- UUID=6A65-4C30 /boot/efi vfat defaults 0 1
- # /donnees was on /dev/sda1 during installation
- UUID=3b9da9ae-e7c5-406f-8585-e55b2d596e00 /donnees ext4 defaults 0 2
- # /home was on /dev/nvme0n1p7 during installation
- UUID=d7bf0dee-e5ea-4dad-b4fc-84a2ebcf9ca0 /home ext4 defaults 0 2
- # swap was on /dev/nvme0n1p6 during installation
- UUID=87a672a0-cba9-47b2-b7fc-45116a1c4eac none swap sw 0 0
RAW Paste Data