Minecraft Server Tutorial
a guest Feb 19th, 2020 244 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Hello, Welcome to the tutorial, first step:
- - Create a folder on your desktop.
- 2 Step:
- - Drag the minecraft version from mcversions.net in the folder
- 3 Step:
- - Create a notepad, put this command "java -Xmx512M -Xms1024M -jar server.jar nogui" and save as the notepad as start.bat
- 4 Step:
- - Double click on start.bat
- 5 Step:
- - In EULA change from false to true.
- 6 Step:
- - Configure the server.
RAW Paste Data