Apr 7th, 2013
- ____ _ _
- / __ \ | | (_)
- | | | |_ __ ___ _ __ __ _| |_ _ ___ _ __
- | | | | '_ \ / _ \ '__/ _` | __| |/ _ \| '_ \
- | |__| | |_) | __/ | | (_| | |_| | (_) | | | |
- \____/| .__/ \___|_| \__,_|\__|_|\___/|_| |_|
- / ____| | | |
- | | __|_|_ _| |__ ___ _ __
- | | |_ |/ _` | '_ \ / _ \| '_ \
- | |__| | (_| | |_) | (_) | | | |
- \_____|\__,_|_.__/ \___/|_| |_|
- An Important Message From Anonymous:
- A new and terrible thing is happening in Gabon, increasing every year to the silence of the world's politicians and media.
- The most gruesome murders are happening to children, men and women, with total impunity, in a country where Ali Bongo puts the army on every street corner every night. These murders are called 'ritual killings' and they are performed in a horrible manner in order to harvest 'spare parts', the sex, ears, tongue, eyes, heart, kidneys, blood, flesh and skin. These body parts are then sold to powerful people who are promised youth, health, wealth, promotion, success and especially honor and power, in exchange for the organs of a child, an albino, a young priest, etc.
- "Kill, steal and murder, promotions await you," say the people of Gabon. The number of killings escalates when an election or political nominations are near. There were 290 ritual killings between 1986 - 2012 just for the province of Ogooué-Ivingo. Since 2009, about 181 killings and mutilations have been reported, including 42 only from January to June 2012. The real numbers are probably much higher as many are afraid to report. There has been no conviction for any person (mostly politicians) known for having given orders for the killings.
- In February, a Cameroonian citizen was ambushed and his organs were harvested. Then the bodies of 3 children were found in a car, probably stored there to be transported later in the night and dissected. On March 17, 2013 Atsame Astride, a 7 year old girl, was killed and left without eyes and lips, her blood sucked out.
- How can crimes of this scale continue to be unpunished? The answer is because the criminals are the people who rule the country. What can be expected of a politician who relies on ritual killings to boost his chances to remain in the government? In Gabon, the citizens are the prey of those in power.
- Silence encourages the exponential growth in ritual murders. If people speak, they are at risk of being murdered themselves. On April 13, the brave people of Gabon will try to march in protest of these killings. They have not been granted permission, they may be stopped and arrested, they will not be listened to and their lives and livelihoods will be put at risk.
- Please join us urgently to demand justice and an end to the impunity enjoyed by those who commit and order these horrors:
- 1) We will be releasing a twitter storm package for #SOSGabon in support of the protesters on April 13. If they are prevented from protesting, we will protest for them. Stay tuned. In the meantime, follow on twitter @OpGabon, @GeorgieBC, @GabonIsHere and @Fax1g for information.
- 2) Sign the following petitions:
- 3) Call, fax, email (FLOOD, SPAM, ANNOY) demanding that URGENT action be IMMEDIATELY taken to stop ritual killings in Gabon and bring perpetrators to justice.
- PRESIDENCE DE LA REPUBLIQUE GABONAISE - OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT OF GABON, ALI BONGO ONDIMBA
- Cabinet du Président de la République
- Présidence de la République
- BP 546 Libreville (Gabon)
- Phone : +241 72 76 00
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- ASSEMBLÉE NATIONALE DU GABON
- NATIONAL ASSEMBLY OF GABON (ELECTED OFFICIALS)
- Boulevard Triomphal
- B.P. 29 Libreville
- Tel + 241 74 00 64
- Office of the President : +241 74 00 66
- Fax : +241 72 61 96
- Mr Guy NZOUBA-NDAMA, President of the Assemblée Nationale, has been accused of ritual killings by UPG Loyalistes, one of the main opposition Party in Gabon (French, PDF)
- United Nations Human Rights Council
- OHCHR address:
- Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR)
- Palais Wilson
- 52 rue des Pâquis
- CH-1201 Geneva, Switzerland
- Telephone: +41 22 917 9220
- Email: InfoDesk@ohchr.org
- 4) To Help the Association fighting against ritual crimes (ALCR), please contact:
- Jean Elvis EBANG ONDO
- ALCR (Association de lutte contre les crimes rituels)
- P.O. Box 13 497 (Gros Bouquet)
- Libreville, Gabon
- Phone:(+241) 07 36 08 57 / 07 87 67 04
- E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- We Are Anonymous.
- We Are Everywhere.
- We Are the voice of the Voiceless.
- We Are Legion.
- Tyrants of the World,
- Expect Us!
- #OpGabon Engaged.
- 01001111 01110000 01100101 01110010 01100001 01110100 01101001 01101111 01101110 01000111 01100001 01100010 01101111 01101110 01101001 01110011 01100101 01101110 01100111 01100001 01100111 01100101 01100100
Please, Sign In to add comment