- [root@(none) /]$ ipkg install -force-reinstall mysql
- Reinstalling mysql (4.1.22-3) on /opt/...
- Downloading http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/oleg/cross/stable/mysql_4.1.22-3_mipsel.ipk
- --2013-02-23 14:49:43-- http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/oleg/cross/stable/mysql_4.1.22-3_mipsel.ipk
- Resolving ipkg.nslu2-linux.org (ipkg.nslu2-linux.org)... 126.96.36.199
- Connecting to ipkg.nslu2-linux.org (ipkg.nslu2-linux.org)|188.8.131.52|:80... connected.
- HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
- Length: 4968521 (4.7M) [text/plain]
- Saving to: `/opt/ipkg-WF6n8x/mysql_4.1.22-3_mipsel.ipk'
- 100%[======================================>] 4,968,521 59.8K/s in 80s
- 2013-02-23 14:51:05 (60.9 KB/s) - `/opt/ipkg-WF6n8x/mysql_4.1.22-3_mipsel.ipk' saved [4968521/4968521]
- conffile_has_been_modified: conffile /opt/etc/my.cnf has no md5sum
- Configuring mysql
- WARNING: The host '(none)' could not be looked up with resolveip.
- This probably means that your libc libraries are not 100 % compatible
- with this binary MySQL version. The MySQL daemon, mysqld, should work
- normally with the exception that host name resolving will not work.
- This means that you should use IP addresses instead of hostnames
- when specifying MySQL privileges !
- Installing all prepared tables
- Fill help tables
- To start mysqld at boot time you have to copy support-files/mysql.server
- to the right place for your system
- PLEASE REMEMBER TO SET A PASSWORD FOR THE MySQL root USER !
- To do so, start the server, then issue the following commands:
- /opt/bin/mysqladmin -u root password 'new-password'
- /opt/bin/mysqladmin -u root -h (none) password 'new-password'
- See the manual for more instructions.
- You can start the MySQL daemon with:
- cd /opt ; /opt/bin/mysqld_safe &
- You can test the MySQL daemon with the benchmarks in the 'sql-bench' directory:
- cd sql-bench ; perl run-all-tests
- Please report any problems with the /opt/bin/mysqlbug script!
- The latest information about MySQL is available on the web at
- Support MySQL by buying support/licenses at http://shop.mysql.com
- Starting MySQL................................... ERROR!
- Successfully terminated.
a guest Feb 23rd, 2013 61 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data