Darkgenerallord Mar 26th, 2019 68 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- "Very handsome," said Slughorn smoothly, handing Ron a glass of clear liquid. "Now drink that up, it's a tonic for the nerves, keep you calm when she arrives, you know,"
- "Brilliant," said Ron eagerly, and he gulped the antidote down noisily.
- Harry and Slughorn watched him. For a moment, Ron beamed at them. Then, very slowly, his grin sagged and vanished, to be replaced by an expression of utmost horror.
- "Back to normal, then?" said Harry, grinning. Slughorn chuckled. "Thanks a lot, Professor. "
- "Don't mention it, m'boy, don't mention it," said Slughorn, as Ron collapsed into a nearby armchair, looking devastated.
- Chapter 18
RAW Paste Data