Darkgenerallord May 24th, 2019 77 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- They followed the warrior through Feinster until they arrived at a large stone building. Several dozen Varden sat hunched behind a low wall in front of the building. They appeared relieved to see Eragon and Saphira.
- “Stay back!” said one of the Varden, gesturing. “There’s a whole group of soldiers inside, and they have bows aimed at us.”
- Eragon and Saphira halted just out of sight of the building. The warrior who had brought them said, “We can’t get at them. The doors and windows are blocked, and they shoot at us if we try to chop our way in.”
- Eragon looked at Saphira. Shall I, or shall you?
- I’ll attend to it, she said, and jumped into the air with a rush of spreading wings.
- The building shook, windows shattering, as Saphira landed on the roof. Eragon and the other warriors watched with awe as she fit the tips of her claws into the mortared grooves between the stones and, snarling from the effort, tore the building apart until she exposed the terrified soldiers, whom she killed like a terrier kills rats.
- Chapter: Brisingr! Brisingr
RAW Paste Data