How to Use Bing Keyword Tool
hjysy Mar 22nd, 2019 72 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- How to Use Bing Keyword Tool
- A keyword tool such as the Bing keyword tool allows you to learn unfamiliar terms and helps you identify which terms are the most important and are mostly used by people when they’re searching for your products and services online.
- If You want to buy cheap web hosting then visit http://listtop.pw and select the cheapest hosting. it can be suitable for all your needs.
- Top 200 best traffic exchange sites http://listtop.pw/surf
- There are many different keyword tools, and they may have free and paid versions. One of these tools is Bing.
- HOW TO USE BING KEYWORD TOOL
- Bing offers free keyword research features. Follow these steps to know how to use Bing keyword tool:
- Sign up for a Bing PPC account. If you already have an account, simply log in.
- Select where you want to run your ads.
- Create an ad.
- Pick your keywords.
- Enter your chosen keywords and then click ‘Next’.
- The page will show a list of suggested keywords, and each of these keywords comes with their estimated number of searches in the last month. There are also columns for CTR in percentage and Average CPC. Select your desired keywords by checking their dedicated boxes. Once you’ve made your choice, click the ‘Add >’ button. You can also choose to add all the suggested keywords by clicking the ‘Add all >’ button.
- TIPS ON CHOOSING KEYWORDS
- Although the Bing keyword tool is a helpful tool, it can still be confusing to choose from the list of its suggested keywords. And while you can choose all of Bing’s suggested keywords, it may not be very ideal, especially if you want to keep your keywords short and few but effective. Here are some tips on choosing keywords.
- Imagine being a customer.
- Imagine yourself as one of your target audience and think of the list of keywords that you’ll most likely use when you search for your desired products and services. It’s also ideal to consult others such as your family and friends for suggestions.
- Study your competition.
- Spy on your main competitors, visit their websites and see what keywords they’re targeting. Doing this will not only help you know the necessary keywords that you should use but also help your broaden your ideas for your business.
- Understand the value of long-tail keywords.
- Long-tail keywords refer to three or more group of words that you use as your pages’ keywords. They may tend to result in lower search volumes, but they can attract more relevant traffic.
RAW Paste Data