a guest Oct 4th, 2017 386 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Hey guys, I just want to tell everyone that i agree with Hendrick Lim and S Boychuk on this issue.
- If anyone else doesn't like the spam, please click "reply all" and tell us.
- On 18 August 2011 17:23, Hendrick Lim <email@example.com> wrote:
- there needs to be an option to unsubscribe from a thread.
- On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 3:26 PM, Sun Kee Hong <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
- I expected you to be more forgiving of your neighbours, Sam.
- On 18 August 2011 13:25, Jordan Thoms <email@example.com> wrote:
- The idea here is to reduce the spam by fixing the issue. Surely you can setup a mail filter if the mailing list annoys you?
- On 18/08/2011 1:10 PM, "S Boychuk" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
- > who cares!!!!!???? Please quit spamming!!!
- > On 17 August 2011 23:29, Rajan Nair <email@example.com> wrote:
- >> Also it might not be a bad idea to have your contact details in a file on
- >> the root folder of your usb.
- >> Kind regards,
- >> On 17 August 2011 21:29, Jordan Thoms <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
- >>> Hi everyone.
- >>> I feel compelled to write something on topic of the use of USB drives in
- >>> the labs to store your important assignment work etc. If you do this, you
- >>> *will* lose your work at some point, and it'll probably be at the worst
- >>> possible time.
- >>> You really don't need to use them anyway - A few hours setting up a usb
- >>> drive with a portable dropbox install, or if you are so inclined, setting up
- >>> a server for your favourite SCM, could save you a lot of time in the future.
- >>> This way there is no likely way you can lose your work - and it's also much
- >>> more secure. If somebody picks up your usb drive and submits your work as
- >>> their own, you are responsible by my reading of the University policies.
- >>> Cheers,
- >>> Jordan
- >> --
- >> Rajan Nair
- >> Part IV Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- >> Student ID # 4636751
- >> University of Auckland.
RAW Paste Data