a guest Aug 13th, 2017 15 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- >Antifa and the Left and MSM act like shitheads for YEARS.*
- >Nothing happens to them because the government quietly agrees with them.*
- >The Alt-Right is born, combining old conservative ideals with a lack of the racist, hyper-traditionalist baggage that outmoded the old Right.
- >The Alt-Right finally gets fed up, begins protesting this Leftist status quo.
- >The remains of the old, hard Right sees this and jumps onto the Alt-Right's coattails, trying to hijack their thought leadership.*
- >The Left sees the Alt-Right and loses their fucking shit, devolving into violence and calling for all kinds of horrible shit.*
- >The Alt-Right becomes more angry, and starts to allow the old Right monkey on their back to push them to greater extremes.*
- >The Alt-Right refuses to lay down and fights back.
- >The Liberal establishment institutions all but declare war on employment, free speech, and the Internet in order to hurt the Alt-Right.*
- > Charlottesville escalates due to the riot not being quelled by cops (given orders to stand down and directing opposing crowds INTO one another) and someone running people down.
- > The Alt-Right and Right condemns the violence.
- > The left condemns ALL of the right as Nazis.*
- > The MSM condemns ALL of the right as Nazis, does not address Left violence (and had not in the past either).*
- > Even when asked to condemn political violence on all sides (by Cernovich) they LAUGHED.*
- Anything with a * is the problem.
- GamerGate had similar fake claims of abuse and harassment from third-party trolls pinned to them. If at ANY point they had said "Some people used our name to harass people- we condemn it." The MSM would have torn it apart by claiming GG was ALL harassment. They still do now- but if GG had said it, it would have been distorted to mean "some people in GG harass."
- Now, those on the right are having to condemn violence on "both sides". Why?
- Far as I can tell, the violence was from 3 groups:
- - The left, attacking.
- - The actual Neo-Nazis, attacking.
- - The actual Right, who had peacefully assembled and were defending themselves.
- Those who attended peacefully and protected themselves did not- and should not- apologize for things they did not do.
- They did not run people over.
- They did not bring a Nazi flag.
- They did not use a can of hairspray and turned it into a flamethrower.
- They did not start the violence.
- If calling anyone white & right wing a Nazi will make things worse, then what about taking on the sins of some assholes who they want nothing to do with?
- You never apologized for winning or who you were- don't apologize for other people's actions.
- Condemn- and make it damn clear those who escalated the fight were no more on the side of the right than Antifa or the MSM.
RAW Paste Data