[ Beta English Softsubs only(?) ] Teiichi no Kuni
TL-SkewedS Mar 5th, 2018 (edited) 694 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Note: There probably won't be a final version of the main film since there are English subtitles from Hong Kong's Deltamac. You can buy the digital medias here:
- > Blu-Ray - https://www.yesasia.com/global/teiichi-battle-of-supreme-high-2017-blu-ray-english-subtitled-hong/1064549356-0-0-0-en/info.html
- > DVD - https://www.yesasia.com/global/teiichi-battle-of-supreme-high-2017-dvd-english-subtitled-hong-kong/1064549377-0-0-0-en/info.html
- But we plan to work on the extras only available in the Japanese deluxe edition once we acquire them.
- [ Beta English Softsubs - Teiichi no Kuni / Teiichi's Country / Teiichi: Battle for Supreme High ]
- Mediafire - http://www.mediafire.com/file/jdh88u3pdvqroh1/
- SubScene - https://subscene.com/subtitles/teiichi-battle-of-supreme-high/english/1730367
- OpenSubtitles - https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtitles/7280478/
- If you find our releases useful, kindly consider donating - http://patreon.com/tl_skeweds/ | https://bit.ly/Donate_TL-SkewedS | https://ko-fi.com/tlskeweds
- This is probably the wordiest film I've translated by far. Not to mention political jargons and Japanese expressions popping everywhere where I'm not familiar ._. It's hard yes, but it's still feasible. It just took many of my time as my 1st pace was 30min in 3 days >_>;
- I never imagined that I will work on a political themed title as I never really was fond of politics LOL But of course, during elections, I tend to also be political in a way. I guess that's natural since we are electing those people to be the leaders of our country. Which reminds me, I had to do research on Japan's political system since I live in a Republican country. There are things which I'm not familiar, along with the language difficulty haha But with how the film was presented, I had lots of fun... even though I honestly didn't know if the fanservice for girls was a bit overboard that I had mixed feelings if I should laugh or vomit hahaha bleargh...
- It's very cool that the cast consists of tokusatsu alums. You can already see in the promotions that Philip / Kamen Rider W, ToQ #1, Kamen Rider Drive, Gosei Red play prominent roles. Once you're watching the film, you will also notice Red Buster playing a significant prominent side character (just not present in promotions). There's also Ao Ninger, though he plays quite a minor role compared to the other alums.
- I probably will pick up reading the original manga this was based from. Red Hawk Scanlations, Muda Scantrad, and now, Penicillin Shock are scanlating them.
- A lot of special thanks to Draiken for this release. This release probably won't be possible if not for his help.
- Kindly take note that this is a beta version softsub & made for people who can't wait. It is not translation checked, edited nor quality checked other than me, Ais, the translator. There might be errors in translations, grammar, among others. As indicated in the subs themselves, if you found error(s), please email us (email@example.com) the time stamp(s) of the line(s), and how to improve that line(s) so that we can correct them. There will be a final corrected version in due time and will be released and announced at our site - http://tl-skeweds.blogspot.com/
- Please support the film if its digital media is available in your area.
RAW Paste Data