- Buckle down for this. It’s some Luckyy and Buttwipe drama. Everyone (most of us) in this Discord used to be in Apex which is now known as Lucid. Note that I am an asshole and not politically correct. I am not a fan of the reaction culture that’s taken over the internet. I grew up playing Call of Duty calling other people racist, homophobic, sexist, nasty shit because the reactions are hilarious and that’s what made OG Xbox Live fun for literally everyone. I was the 12 year old telling 40 year old men that I banged their moms. This is important to remember about my personality.
- Account recovs started consuming Apex/Lucid like a plague. Clan members didn’t want to help each other with activities anymore unless they had a recov lined up. I never did paid recovs for strangers and only helped Tidaly and Nokris out in comp because they are my clan mates and friends. They would do gay PvE stuff on my account in return. I liked PvP and would help the guys doing recovs out even though I had already earned Legend in the corresponding season. Usually the shitters playing on recovs were illStrat, Incubus, Hanzo, and a few others I can’t think of. Those motherfuckers owe me so much money from carrying their recovs, it ain’t even funny. They wouldn’t do FUCKING SHIT in matches while I top frag on my main...and they get paid? That’s cool right?
- At some point, GodG left Akatsuki and joined Lucid. Then, he left Lucid and returned to Akatsuki. He fleeced both clans because he’s an indecisive child who somehow thinks leading a Destiny clan is hard. More members continued to leave Lucid for us (Phingerbang Gang). Members who left Lucid would get threatening DMs from About, stating that the person who left Lucid would never be able to re-join. This was particularly hilarious because About was not a moderator, had no authority, and was one of the most disliked members of the clan. About a week or two ago, a little birdie told me that About called me a retard when my name was brought up in the Lucid Discord. I DM’d him stating that I am sorry he is the biggest faggot I’ve ever met online. This hurt him because he started sharing a screenshot of the DM to his friends and had Mellow come into our Discord to berate me for “being a bully” and “calling someone a faggot in this day and age”. I listened to Mellow and told him I wasn’t sorry at all. That was the end of that discussion. About left Lucid and joined Cosmic after he saw the writing on the wall.
- Two nights ago, illStrat and About collaborated and spam reported our clan name on Destiny for being inappropriate. It got erased by Bungie. I found out about this after illStrat verbally told another member he thought he trusted who then told me what he said. I confronted illStrat and About over this revelation today which ended up with them saying I brainwashed Lucid members into leaving and joining my clan then blocking me when really, I work full time as a web developer, live with my girlfriend, and have a husky to raise. Too many chores and bills to be paid. I don’t have time to coerce or “brainwash” people into joining my clan. About and illStrat are two single losers with no education and sit on Destiny all day playing scrims with no purpose. The best act of revenge they could do was spam report our clan name and get that erased by Bungie.
- That’s the story so far and of course is just my side of it. Some details are missing. Ask them for their side of it. They might even upload their story to YouTube in tears.
RAW Paste Data