- Make a bear character in D&D 3.5
- DM laughs
- Make bear a rogue, put every point I can into disguise
- Prestige class as a spy to get more disguise
- DM says I can't speak english
- Max out bluff
- By growling and gesturing, I can fake speaking a language I don't speak (english) use money to hire a butler NPC
- Give him magical item to let him speak bear
- "An excellent suggestion, Mister Bearington. We really should ask the group to investigate the Black Marsh
- Over the course of the game, be knighted as Sir Bearington
- Queen holds a dinner in my honor.
- A guest becomes the first man to ever make a perception check that can beat my disguise
- Check fails
- Man is escorted out of the castle while the guards apologise profusely for the indignity
- "We're so sorry, Sir Bearington, very sorry for this man's behavior"
a guest Apr 24th, 2012 3,358 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data