a guest Aug 18th, 2017 58 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Human- Persecuted for their durability, these apelike and slightly violent adapters tend to scatter among colonies of the other races. They are looked down upon as lower class citizens.
- Crow- Crows are generally known as paranoid scavenging packrats. Stereotype dictates that they're not generally that smart, and stereotype is typically right on this one. They're physiologically bipedal and they have wings just powerful enough to carry them quite a bit higher than other species would be able to go, along with a set of arms that tuck neatly into their wings. Typically, they have very dark feathers and long, sharp beaks.
- Their names are based on the color of feathers at birth and the type of area they were born (eg. Redfield, Bluefarm, Silverwoods). They tend to be superstitious and believe in 4 primary superstitions very adamantly. They believe that it's bad luck to fix broken weapons, that it's bad luck to abstain from eating "trash" food, that "falling skies lead to prosperous nights", and that men with swords will "strike them down".
- Mandrake- A sleepy race of smooth-skinned plant people, Mandrakes are seen as wonderful members of any society that they decide to bless with their presence. Mandrakes sleep intermittently in nap forms throughout the day an hour or two at a time. They have a latent ear-shattering scream, but most Mandrakes speak quietly and strategize. They are well known for being charismatic, but frail.
- Kobold- Kobolds in this universe are generally cave-dwelling mammalian creatures who are generally very sensitive to sunlight, or more particularly UV rays. They're known for being VERY protective of their families and for the father's blood rite to the household. Generally sweet and incredibly fuzzy, they tend to be short, having the tallest Kobold in the world being at a whopping 5' 8". They can have many rodent, canine, feline, lagomorphic, or ursine features. They typically give birth to small litters ranging from 1 to 5. While any other animal or person than the father kobold would smell a disgusting sulfurous smell coming off the nape of the newborn's neck, the father smells a sweet, chalky smell not unlike candy. This is to deter predators and signify who the father should protect.
- Kobold architecture is typically built into hills and burrows underground as to not expose them to too much sunlight. Their fur is specially evolved to be resistant to the cold, damp environments in underground hovels. Kobold royalty are notorious for burrowing into entire mountains to make their castles. They can only truly wear light clothes to protect them from the sunlight because their fur keeps them a bit too warm to easily go out like that. Their clothes, however light, have a flowing, gentle feel to them. Occasionally they weave them out of their own fur. Parasols are seen as a unisex thing and are a VERY, VERY common Kobold accessory.
- Cotton is a commonly farmed crop by Kobold society, as they are the perfect height to pick it from the plants. Kobold royal placement is typically marked upon reaching adulthood, depending on whichever one is the most emotionally and mentally matured. This spot often goes to female kobolds, as males are seen as housebound and their rite to the family is seen more as a weakness in their society.
- Lurb- Lurbs are typically aquatic-dwelling amphibious/fishlike people, who are known for being a lot weaker outside of water than in. They're typically fast learners and they're incredibly susceptible to poisoning, having a weaker digestive system than most species. Lurbs, being very intelligent and very curious, have quite the focus on scientific society. They're well known for being afraid of other species' power, however, as they aren't known for being "strong", especially out of their watery element.
RAW Paste Data