a guest Nov 17th, 2017 161 Never
- "Deployment Phase"
- - the raid excluding tanks are on one side of the boss, tanks on the other due to how diabolic bombs work, melee need to be spread 5 yards between each other due to reverberating strike.
- - when he casts ruiner you need to pay attention to his arm and see if it's you he is targeting
- *Forging Strike* - Tank ability, 10,8 million damage, you take 200% more from it for 20 sec afterwards,
- - tank ability, pretty straight forward tank swap, tank swaps on 1 or max 2 stacks if taken with a BIG cd.
- *Reverberating Strike* - Melee ability, Slams a melee for 1,5M damage and everyone else within 5 yard radius, leaves
- small totem on the ground which will explode for 3M damage everytime kin'garroth slams another melee.
- - this is a melee only ability, melee need to be spread 5 yards between eachother to deal with this ability when the deployment phase is going on, however both melee and ranged need to be aware of the 'totems' that spawn and not benear them when he casts this ability.
- *Diabolic Bomb* - Kin'garroth spwans orbs which roll around the room, does 3,7M dmg to every raid member within 200
- yards, the further away you are the less damage you take
- - eventually you will need to pop these, how you deal with them is that tank pops them one side of the boss while the raid is on the oder side of the room to take as minimal damage as possible, however tanks need to be aware of the raids health when popping these.
- *Ruiner* - Kin'garroth aims a beam torwards one raid member and then moves in a direction, 1,9M damage every 0,3 sec,
- you're basicly dead if you get hit
- - a beam that works kind of like the trilliax beam in nighthold, except only in one direction
- *Shattering Strike* - Kin'garroth slams the ground, inflicting 600k damage to all players
- - looking into logs i've not actually seen this ability in damage taken so not quite sure how or when it happens
- "Construction Phase"
- - Happens 30 sec into the fight and every 2 min after
- - Raid splits in 2 groups 1 tank 2 healers 7 dps in each group and kill 1 add each before the phase ends, last add is killed together afterwards
- *Apocalypse protocol* - Kin'garoth takes 99% less damage during construction phase
- - which means there is no point hitting kin'garoth during this phase.
- *Flames of the forge* - Minimal dmg on whole raid ~700k every 2 sec during construction phase
- - mainly for healers, raid takes heavy damage during the whole phase.
- *Apocalypse Blast* - Swirly on the ground, ~1,8M damage if stood in, happens throughout the construction phase
- - simple mechanic, move out of the swirlies :^)
- [Garothi Annihilation] (GREEN) --> High prio <--
- *Annihilation* fel bombs that need to be soaked, ~2,5M damage, if not soaked raid takes the dmg.
- [Garothi Decimator] (RED) --> Medium prio <--
- *Decimation* targets random players, 10 yard circle which does ~2,5M damage, spread out with this
- [Garothi Demolisher] (PURPLE) --> Minimal Prio <--
- *Demolish* targets random players, 10 yard circle which does ~7,5M damage, atleast 3 players soak this
RAW Paste Data