ROS tf tutorial error
- $ roslaunch learning_tf start_demo.launch
- ... logging to /home/username/.ros/log/027e6808-601b-11e7-9409-cc3d82b9eef7/roslaunch-hostname-14033.log
- Checking log directory for disk usage. This may take awhile.
- Press Ctrl-C to interrupt
- Done checking log file disk usage. Usage is <1GB.
- started roslaunch server http://hostname:33610/
- * /rosdistro: kinetic
- * /rosversion: 1.12.7
- * /turtle1_tf_broadcaster/turtle: turtle1
- * /turtle2_tf_broadcaster/turtle: turtle2
- broadcaster_fixed (learning_tf/fixed_tf_broadcaster.py)
- sim (turtlesim/turtlesim_node)
- teleop (turtlesim/turtle_teleop_key)
- turtle1_tf_broadcaster (learning_tf/turtle_tf_broadcaster.py)
- turtle2_tf_broadcaster (learning_tf/turtle_tf_broadcaster.py)
- turtle_tf_listener (learning_tf/turtle_tf_listener.py)
- auto-starting new master
- process[master]: started with pid 
- setting /run_id to 027e6808-601b-11e7-9409-cc3d82b9eef7
- process[rosout-1]: started with pid 
- started core service [/rosout]
- process[sim-2]: started with pid 
- process[teleop-3]: started with pid 
- process[turtle1_tf_broadcaster-4]: started with pid 
- Reading from keyboard
- Use arrow keys to move the turtle.
- process[turtle2_tf_broadcaster-5]: started with pid 
- process[turtle_tf_listener-6]: started with pid 
- process[broadcaster_fixed-7]: started with pid 
- Traceback (most recent call last):
- File "/home/username/catkin_ws/src/learning_tf/nodes/turtle_tf_listener.py", line 32, in <module>
- listener.waitForTransform('/turtle2', '/carrot1', now, rospy.Duration(1.0))
- tf.Exception: Lookup would require extrapolation into the past. Requested time 1499105474.036746979 but the earliest data is at time 1499105479.002878904, when looking up transform from frame [carrot1] to frame [turtle2]. canTransform returned after 1.00482 timeout was 1.
- [WARN] [1499105480.196388]: Inbound TCP/IP connection failed: connection from sender terminated before handshake header received. 0 bytes were received. Please check sender for additional details.
- [turtle_tf_listener-6] process has died [pid 14091, exit code 1, cmd /home/username/catkin_ws/src/learning_tf/nodes/turtle_tf_listener.py __name:=turtle_tf_listener __log:=/home/username/.ros/log/027e6808-601b-11e7-9409-cc3d82b9eef7/turtle_tf_listener-6.log].
- log file: /home/username/.ros/log/027e6808-601b-11e7-9409-cc3d82b9eef7/turtle_tf_listener-6*.log
- [broadcaster_fixed-7] killing on exit
- [turtle2_tf_broadcaster-5] killing on exit
- [turtle1_tf_broadcaster-4] killing on exit
- [teleop-3] killing on exit
- [sim-2] killing on exit
- [rosout-1] killing on exit
- [master] killing on exit
- shutting down processing monitor...
- ... shutting down processing monitor complete
RAW Paste Data Copied