- VRMMO-RPG -
- Virtual Reality Massively Multiplayer Online - Role Playing Game
- Progressers -
- "攻略組", or "capture/clearing group".
- "Clearing" as in "clearing a game".
- The author used the term directly in English/katakana, hence its usage instead of "clearing group", which is more commonly used.
- WWFM -
- "風林火山", Fuurinkazan's abbreviated name.
- Likely Wind (Fuu), Woods (Rin), Fire (Ka), Mountain (Zan).
- "As swift as the wind, as quiet as the forest, as daring as fire, and immoveable as the mountain."
- NPC -
- Non-Player Character.
- A character not controlled by a player.
- First Strike Mode -
- A duel mode in SAO, where the first person to land a proper hit is the victor.
- "I'll parry both sides in one motion" -
- The original line used "one-action double-parry" as furigana.
- As far as I know, there isn't really any such term in fencing (or anywhere else for that matter).
- Flag -
- A term originating from computing, for values with possible true/false options.
- Used here to refer to a set of variables to bring about a certain scenario.
- Ruru's Lullaby -
- Romanised version:
- minami kara kita tabigeinin
- ryu-to katate no tabigeinin
- gin no ito wo hito nadesureba
- poronporori nemuri ni sasoi
- nagai ohige no sonchou-san mo
- gametsui bukiya no ojisan mo
- hiroba de kakeru kodomora mo
- yane ni nobotta kuroneko mo
- koeda de utau komatori mo
- tetsu no yoroi no orochi mo
- torontororin minna nemuru
SAO : ME 1
Tap Jun 2nd, 2012 2,035 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data