OW 3rd person camera - description
Zekfad Oct 18th, 2019 (edited) 112 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # Import
- Actual code: B1X36
- # Description
- This mode creates precision 3rd person camera.
- Also, it has support for Ana's, Ashe's and Widowmaker's zoom (While you in zoom mode it fallback to 1st person).
- As a host you can enable private debug mode - Ability 1 + Interact.
- # Debug
- Debug mode features 4 tools:
- - 3 HUD displays:
- - Player - Current player location.
- - Off - Current camera offset (static).
- - Target - Current point in line of sight.
- - Pointer animation (you will see red blinking pointer under your cross-hair).
- # Contact
- If there will be any troubles or suggestions for this mode, you can contact me at battle.net or via e-mail: Ｚｅｋｆａｄ#1230 / anonymous (at) theknownunknown (dot) uk (dot) eu (dot) org
- # Version history
- ## 1.0
- - Initial version.
- ## 1.1
- - Excluded friendly characters from aim in order to make camera more stable.
RAW Paste Data