- OpColtan Phase II
- 1876 Leopold II of Belgium found a fake scientific association.
- The real aim of the association was to organize the exploitation of Congo's rubber and ivory.
- In a few years lots of people in Congo where forced in slavery.
- The member of the association of Leopold II directed the exploitation in Congo and usually tortured the people in Congo.
- 1998: A civil war grow up in Congo. The UN in 2001 proved that the war was a conflict for Congo's minerals.
- Firms like Sony, Nokia, Siemens, Toshiba, Apple, Intel etc... where involved in the war.
- They payed warlords in order to collect great loads of coltan illegally. At least 200.000 people died in the mineral war in Congo.
- NOW: Mr. Ntaganda, a warlord formerly involved in the war of 1991, is fighting a new war in Congo. This obviously shows that RDC (democratic republic of Congo) is now a war area.
- The previously mentioned firms declare that they don't buy minerals from war areas.
- Great mineral dealers make great business with Congo, as the email of
- Mr.Thierry Manda Kalumba
- (+260955363702 , +243997012175, email@example.com ) proves.
- The email was sent in 2012 and we found it in Traxys database.
- Citizens of the world: your mobile phones, DVD players, video game systems and computers are made with the blood of Congo's people and animals.
- Remember that it is our greed for technology and products from these companies that destroy our planet.
- We can change this trend by not supporting these companies and recycling our own technology.
Campain OpColtan Phase II the initial leaks
a guest Aug 2nd, 2012 491 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data