a guest Jun 16th, 2017 144 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Usage: hald [ flags ] < options >
- Normal Options:
- start stop restart pause zap
- Default init.d options.
- Suppress output to stdout, except if:
- 1) It is a warning, then output to stdout
- 2) It is an error, then output to stderr
- --verbose Output extra information
- --debug Output debug information
- --nocolor Suppress the use of colors
- Configuration files:
- /etc/conf.d/hald /etc/rc.conf
- For more info, please run '/etc/init.d/hald help'.
RAW Paste Data