a guest Jul 3rd, 2016 35 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- import os
- mylang = 'test'
- family = 'wikipedia'
- custom_path = os.path.expanduser('~/user-config.py')
- if os.path.exists(custom_path):
- with open(custom_path, 'rb') as f:
- exec(compile(f.read(), custom_path, 'exec'), globals())
- del f
- # Clean up temp variables, since pwb issues a warning otherwise
- # to help people catch misspelt config
- del custom_path
- # Things that should be non-easily-overridable
- usernames[family]['*'] = os.environ['JPY_USER']
- # If OAuth integration is available, take it
- if 'CLIENT_ID' in os.environ:
- authenticate['*'] = (
RAW Paste Data