- -Dforge.forceNoStencil=true -XX:+UseLargePages -XX:+AggressiveOpts -XX:+UseFastAccessorMethods -XX:+OptimizeStringConcat -XX:+UseBiasedLocking -Xincgc -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=10 -XX:SoftRefLRUPolicyMSPerMB=10000 -XX:+CMSParallelRemarkEnabled -XX:ParallelGCThreads=10 -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true
- I run these with:
- PermGen: 256MB
- Minimum RAM: 512MB
- Maximum RAM: 2048MB
- Using Java 1.7 update 67. They should work fine with Java 6, after all, they were originally made in Java 6. A couple of the arguments are disabled for my current version of Java (1.7 67), but they should not crash.
- Do not use Java 32bit with these arguments. Most of them are not available in it. You shouldn't be using 32bit anyway :P
- This should fix the chunk generation/loading clientside lag in Minecraft 1.7.
- This forces Java to use LargePage memory
- Turn on point performance compiler optimizations
- Use optimized versions of Get<Primitive>Field
- Optimize String concatenation operations where possible.
- Enables a technique for improving the performance of uncontended synchronization
- Enable the incremental garbage collector. The incremental garbage collector, which is off by default, will eliminate occasional garbage-collection pauses during program execution. However, it can lead to a roughly 10% decrease in overall Garbage Collector performance.
- Sets the maximum Garbage Collector pause time to 10 milliseconds. This is a soft goal, and the JVM will make its best effort to achieve it.
- Changes the default value of one second of lifetime per free megabyte in the heap to 10000 milliseconds.
- Reduce remark pauses in garbage collector.
- Sets the number of threads used during parallel phases of the garbage collectors to 10.
- Forces java to use IPv4 instead of IPv6.
- More information on Java HotSpot VM Options here: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/tech/vmoptions-jsp-140102.html
JVM Arguments and Documentation
SatanicSanta Aug 20th, 2014 3,115 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data