a guest Mar 7th, 2016 117 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- * Blacks practiced slavery and slave trade in Africa since many thousands of years before the US was formed.
- * When the Trans-Atlantic slave ships docked at African slave-markets to buy slaves, they bought slaves who were already slaves. It was Arab Muslims and Black Africans themselves who captured members of rival tribes and took them to the coastal slave-markets to sell to the Whites and Jews. White people didn’t go into Africa and kidnap free black people. They barely needed to get off their ships to buy slaves, it was like buying McDonalds at a drive-through. The slaves were already at the slave-market in chains, ready to go.
- * Only 5% of the black slaves transported across the Atlantic actually went to the U.S. Most in fact went to Latin America to serve Hispanic slave-owners. But, we don’t look at modern Hispanics as evil slave-owners
- * Native Americans and Jews owned Black slaves too, but no one seems to assign a collective guilt to modern Native Americans and Jews for their slavery. In fact, Jews were the biggest slave-owners in America per capita.
- * Slavery was banned in the US over 100 years ago. Slavery is still practiced in Africa today.
- * Chattel slavery is illegal in the US since 1865. It is still practiced in Africa TODAY.
- * Whites were the first people to stop slavery in modern times, whereas slavery still continues in Africa to this day. In Mauritania, slavery was only made a punishable offense in 2007! There is more slavery in Africa today compared to ALL of US history.
- * In the 1800’s, freed American slaves were given their own country in Africa, which was named Liberia. Today, they still practice cannibalism and child sacrifice.
- * In the 16th – 18th century, Africans enslaved 1.5 million White Europeans in the Barbary Slave Trade. African Muslims raided up the coastlines of Europe,
- particularly the British Isles but even as far as Iceland, kidnapping and enslaving White European Christians. The men were galley slaves, and the women were sex slaves. This was more brutal than working on a plantation or as a domestic servant.
- * There is more slavery and warlord barbarianism in Africa TODAY compared to all of US history. Blacks stay backwards with their average IQ of around 85, and cultural failures.
- * Slavery was normal when technology to automate things did not exist or was primitive. It takes a certain level of intelligence and IQ to commit cyber crime. A vast majority of blacks don't have that intelligence.
- * The first slave owner in 1600's colonial USA was Anthony Johnson, an African American
- * Blacks enslaved each other for many thousands of years before the US was formed.
- * An estimated 3,000 blacks owned a total of 20,000 black slaves in the year 1860. One study concluded that 28 percent of free blacks owned slaves, which is a far higher percentage than that of free whites who owned slaves.
- * At the peak of black slavery in the South, only 6 percent of Southern whites owned slaves. If you include the white people in the North, it means that only 1.4 percent of white Americans owned black slaves at the HEIGHT of slavery.
- * Two-thirds of ALL whites came to the colonies in some form of bondage. Legal papers on both sides of the ocean referred to them as "slaves." White slaves outnumbered black slaves in America throughout the 1600s.
- * American blacks enjoy the highest standard of living of any black population on earth. Their average per capita income is TWENTY to FIFTY times higher than in any of the African countries from where they were displaced.
- * Of the 10 to 15 million Africans who were transplanted to the New World, no more than 6 percent—around 400,000—went to the Northern Hemisphere. Almost all of them went to South America.
- * In Africa there are currently more slaves than there ever existed at one time in the US.
RAW Paste Data
Pastebin PRO Summer Special!
Get 40% OFF on Pastebin PRO accounts!
Get 40% OFF on Pastebin PRO accounts!