kelsier21 Feb 17th, 2019 87 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- As the Prelate topped the ramp and sped into the passage beyond, he checked the motion tracker in his visor and noted seven Jiralhanae charging close behind him. These were all the troops he’d have to help him take the command deck, and as the Prelate felt a dizziness creeping up the back of his skull—his enhanced nervous system’s first warning of excessive exertion—he throttled his speed and let the Jiralhanae catch up.
- -Halo: Fractures, pg. 185 (Halo: Shadow of Intent)
- With his Jiralhanae panting behind him, the Prelate raced through a four-way intersection into a high-ceilinged muster bay, slowed as he passed through one of the bay’s sally ports, and then came to a full stop on the wide platform that ringed the gravity lift beyond.
- -Halo: Fractures, pg. 186 (Halo: Shadow of Intent)
- Without his Jiralhanae to slow him down, he could easily outpace his pursuers, lock himself inside the command deck, open the airlocks, and vent all the cursed Sangheili into space—
- -Halo: Fractures, pg. 190 (Halo: Shadow of Intent)
RAW Paste Data