HaHa Tarpon Tournament
- from: Austin Tellam <email@example.com>
- to: Austin AT Tellam <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- date: Mar 25, 2019, 4:55 PM
- subject: One Month Warning!!!! Ha Ha Working Man's & Woman's Tarpon Tournament
- Hello Tarpon Anglers and happy Monday! We are exactly 1 month away from the Captain's meeting which will be held at the new KBYC clubhouse on Thursday, April 18th. I hope it's done by then.... First day of fishing will be Tuesday April 23rd and the awards ceremony will be held on Friday April 26th. To register email me your boat name, the names and t-shirt sizes of your team. If you are a Captain and not on the WhattsApp broadcast already, then send me your cell phone number too. The cost is $50 per angler (captains of the boat must register also). Junior anglers under the age of 16 are $10. Each angler can receive $5 off by going to Facebook and/or Instagram and following/liking Ab Amigo (@abmatfitness), my cousin Dylan's fitness company. I know most of us need to get started on our sit ups before Tourney time!!!
- You can Venmo me anytime before the captain's meeting or pay at the captain's meeting. Please send me your team's t-shirt sizes as soon as possible. If I don't get them 2 weeks before the tournament, then I can't promise to have a t-shirt that will fit you.
- An important note which I am summarizing from the KBYC Dock Master: Because of construction on the new clubhouse the boat ramps will be closed and there will be no dry dock storage. I know this will make it tough on a lot of people but the show must go on. Please try to make some kind of other arrangements for launching and storing your boat. If you can't use your boat because of this try to hop on someone else's boat.
- If you are interested in sponsoring this year's tournament please let me know or reach out to our sponsorship Director Doug Tellam (email@example.com). We are looking forward to our past great sponsors being a part of this year's tournament also, which include:
- Steve Petrillo at South East Marine
- Louis Diaz at Haimes Coleman Group
- Gary Lawson at Miami Boat Center
- Jeff Ray at Grand Slam Aluminum
- Bobby Krell at Langer Krell electronics
- Holly and Jimmy Lewis at Kite Hunter baits
- Captain Bouncer Smith on "Bouncer's Dusky"
- Captain Rick Killgore
- Costa Del Mar Sun Glasses
- Captain Wayne Conn on "The Reward
- Blue Chair Bay Rum
- Captain Harry’s
- FJ Propeller
- South Beach Place (Vero Beach)
- Snow’s Jewelers Coral Gables
- Getting reel crabby!
- Committee Boat
RAW Paste Data Copied