- Youmu, Utsuho, Murasa, Yuuka: S+ --> S
- Their damage is great but not on Iku-levels, without anything particularly noteworthy about them otherwise, in a game where units at the top are increasingly getting a combo of damage, utility, and breaks. Youmu's probably about the upper end of S now thanks to her DEF DOWN and nutty damage, but Oracle has raised the tier up she's no longer making it into S+. What unfortunate timing for her.
- Tewi: S+ --> S
- She still possess great debuff potential and remains among the best of the S rank, but between current levels of power on Global, alongside us certainly getting the newest units in JP sooner rather than later given current release trends, the White Hare of Inaba has simply been muscled out.
- Yuyuko, Ran, Shou, Kaguya: S/S- --> A+
- They're merely raw damage platforms in a game where the top units are getting increasingly overloaded with damage and utility or breaks, and they don't quite match the heights of attackers like Doremy either.
- Remilia A+ --> S-
- A+ was a bit too harsh for her, in light of revised calculations, but she's still a inflexible debuffer with def down on SCs/LW who also requires setup time and that leaves her lagging behind the others somewhat.
- Suwako, Mokou: S-/A+ --> A
- Just gradual power creep making them both worse compared to the competition.
- Kanako: B- --> C
- Enemy Barrier creep makes her lack of Elements a sore spot and she has extremely lackluster Focus access, alongside no Barrier recovery.
- Daiyousei B- --> C
- Just general housekeeping, her overall was already at C and enemy Barriers going up across the board makes her one major gimmick not really all that great anymore.
- Lily White: B- ---> D
- Both of her Spell Cards are now outright detrimental to your team's continued survival as a unfortunate side-effect of the Focus rework, which is at odds with her role as a healer. Power creep has also been less than kind to her.
RAW Paste Data Copied