- # initialise at 0,0 of the parent viewport
- Need to do:
- 1) move relative to parent viewport - 4 sides
- 2) move relative to a sibling (i.e next to 'foo' +/- margin)
- %vp(id, how, [margin])
- id = sibling id to align with (or - for parent)
- how is 'left-of', 'right-of' 'above' 'below' 'inside' or similar
- margin is how many pixels to offset, 0 for default
- Sizing is more difficult.
- Needs to:
- 1) size relative to the parent viewport
- 2) size relative to a sibling
- 3) size to some other tag (i.e string length, or indent size)
- %vs(axis, what, [margin])
- axis - 'width' or 'height'
- what is either a sibling name, - for the parent, or a tag (%sl())
- margin is percentage or pixels to size, 0px/100% being default
- full example.
- %sl(a) = length of the text a
- %Lx(b) - list indent count, b is the pixels per indent
- %lh - line (font) height
- %V(0,0,-,-,1) # full viewport
- %vc(item) # child viewport to size each item, initialed to 0,0 of the parent
- %vs(height, %lh, 120%) # make the item 120% font height, 10% height border
- %vs(width, -) # make it the full width of the viewport
- %vc(indent) # indent child viewport (if needed)
- %vp(item, inside, 0, 0) # position at the (0,0) of the 'item' child vp
- %vs(width, %Lx(8)) # Make it the indent width
- %vc(image) # image child viewport
- %vp(indent, right-of) # put next to the indent child
- %vs(height, item) # copy 'item' sibling height
- %vs(width, 20) # 20 pixels wide
- %Li # list item "icon"
- %vc(text) # child for the text
- %vs(height, %lh, 100%) # set to line height
- %vp(image, right-of) # put next to the image viewport
- %vp(item, vcenter) # vertically center inside the item child
- %Lt # Text for the line item
a guest Feb 25th, 2013 50 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data