a guest Dec 6th, 2018 6,876 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Star Citizen Patch 3.4.0b
- Alpha Patch 3.4.0b has been released to the PTU, and is now available to test! Patch should now show: PTU-1014204.
- It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Roberts Space Industries\StarCitizenPTU\LIVE.
- Please monitor etf mega chat in spectrum for updates and testing instructions.
- USER.cfg settings:
- r_displayinfo = 3
- Note: This patch does not contain all of the intended features, which will be added iteratively to the notes as they become available. Additionally, some features may be implemented in a partial state and as such are not ready for testing. When those features reach a playable state they will be detailed on the notes and added to the "Testing Focus".
- Testing Focus
- Normal gameplay loops and basic game stability.
- Hurston mission variants (patrol, ECN, delivery).
- Major Known Issues:
- After accepting initial character customization, the player will get stuck in a black screen. W/A: Restart client, the issue should only happen during initial customization.
- Players will sometimes "slide" down stairs.
- New Features
- Added Hurston specific ECN mission variants.
- Added mission givers Jr. Outsourcing Agent Constantine Hurston to his office in the Transfers Commodity Exchange on Lorville and Wallace Klim to Levski just off of the Bazaar. Note: These mission givers require further implementation and currently do not offer missions.
- Feature Updates
- Lighting updates to the L19 transit Hub to Central Business District.
- Further art tweaks on the Central Business District and transit line.
- Added statue of Archibald Hurston.
- Changed the repair and refueling cost at the rest stops to reflect a small degree of scarcity associated with them.
- Added a unique outline color for untargetted, unscanned rocks when mining.
- Updated some signage around Lorville.
- Interaction mode now has a quick select option. Pressing "F" quickly will activate the default interaction option of the hightlighted objected.
- Added the ability to mute individual players to the commlink mobiGlas app.
- Bug Fixes
- 100% full mining container indicator should now have a consistent color.
- Adjusted the rear door of the Avenger's ramp so it reaches the ground.
- Players should no longer have to cycle all ship power to restart a power plant that was individually turned off and back on.
- Eye tracking should now work on the character customizer.
- Toned down the Lorville hangar ambient audio.
- Fixed visor artifacts appearing when notifications get removed.
- Ship loadouts should no longer be locked permanently after spawning a ship in the PU.
- Fixed areas at Port Olisar missing atmosphere.
- Fixed 6 client crashes.
- Fixed a server crash.
- Fixed a Star Marine crash.
- Star Citizen Leaks - https://discord.gg/JfuzDza
RAW Paste Data