a guest Apr 20th, 2019 88 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Standing upon a vast barren field of ice, two figures, vibrantly opposing in contrast, prepare for something grand. One of crimson hue, Kanassan in origin, is flanked by seven floating orbs with each appearing as hypnotizing and mystical as the next. He makes minimalistic gestures to telekinetically arrange them before him, his scarlet scales reflecting off their smooth surfaces and creating a form of asterism. The other figure, coated in green and black carapace as chitinous armour, with arms folded and foot tapping awaits impatiently. His chiseled form that has no flaw would leave none to question his infamous renown as the Bio Android.
- There this strange duo stand, waiting in silence for some unknown condition with only the occasional passing winds to disturb the moment. After a great while the world around them seems to dull, the skies grow more clouded and the howling of winds that carry frozen tundra’s insufferable cold subside; the world joining them in solemn silence in preparation for what is to come.
- Upon the perfect alignment of the orbs, moved by psionic will, the crimson scaled Kanassan raises both hands high into the sky and calls out in ancient words! The orbs pulsate, ebb and woe in response to each syllable and utterance. The combination and gathering of the artifacts responding to his beckoning and darkening the world around him as something stirs within them!
- "Raise Eternal Dragon and hear the wish of he who summons you! Shenron! By your name I call you forth!"
- The skies darken further and the orbs ring, resonating in response to the Kanassans plea! Lightning cracks which flares the darkness, particles from the ice field raise as pure energy, the world turning ethereal as something builds! Suddenly a brilliant golden beam of light gathers around the artifacts and shoots into the sky piercing the darkness and snaking its way into a shape for all to see from miles away! The Eternal Dragon has awoken!
- “YOU WHO DISTURB ME FROM MY SLUMBER! SPEAK AND NAME YOUR FIRST WISH!”
RAW Paste Data