a guest Jan 22nd, 2019 97 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Your General Disposition
- At the present time your behavior is characterized by your need for the enjoyment of life. The things that entice and satisfy you and help you get over frustration are sensual enjoyments such as exquisite tidbits, good wine, beautiful music or (your particular favorite) an erotic experience. At times you act forcefully in order to obtain what you desire.
- Interpretation of the Colors You Find Most Pleasing
- Of great importance to you now is...
- ...purposeful improvement in the situation.
- You need an activity, contacts or experiences which fulfill and enrich you. You can find inspiration in anything that makes your life colorful, intense and exciting. You demand optimum quality of life, and you work purposefully towards improving your living situation. If you wish to do this for other people as well, your efforts will be even more meaningful. Your optimism and ambition will spur you on to do so. The thing you now determinedly strive for is...
- You can ask yourself:
- ...nurturing useful relationships.
- Due to the fact that you are stuck in a genuinely unpleasant situation, you seek contact with helpful people you hope will show you understanding and provide you with moral support. It could be that you receive the necessary encouragement, but in the end, you have to solve your personal problems yourself. Your common sense will help you in this. You believe that right now two things can help: your intelligence and...
- You can ask yourself:
- ...obtaining sufficient funds.
- It is very important to you to have enough money at your disposal so that you can afford whatever you wish to have or do. For this reason, you are currently spending more time thinking about your finances, and you anxiously deliberate on how you could obtain the necessary money. The certainty that you have sufficient funds strengthens your sense of self-worth and helps you to meet other people with confidence. You have unrealistic expectations regarding your...
- ...solving difficulties autonomously.
- You want to attain complete control over a situation that concerns and touches you personally. You would also like to have such a good hold on yourself that you remain in control, no matter what, so that everything runs smoothly. Without being aware of it, you are also quite domineering in your dealings with others, and this doesn't sit well with all of them. You say to yourself: The thing I need to cope with my current situation is...
- ...objective assessment of the situation.
- Whatever you perceive – people, things or information – you analyze it, both critically and with a certain amount of skepticism, because you want to be certain whether it is beneficial to you or not. You are not easily misled, and in line with the motto “once bitten, twice shy”, you keep your distance from everything that could damage your wallet, your reputation, your wellbeing or your peace of mind. One thing is utterly clear to you: your present situation requires...
- ...a thorough solution to your problem.
- You can see it is now time to get up on your hind legs. You want to carry out your plans carefully and thoroughly and not be diverted from them. You take your tasks seriously and are not satisfied with half-hearted solutions or superficial answers. On the contrary, you try to get to the bottom of things, and you seek a radical solution to your problems.
- Interpretation of the Colors You Find Most Unpleasant
- At the moment you feel most anxious due to your...
- ...inhibiting limitations.
- Difficult circumstances limit your opportunities for experience and your freedom of action. You feel deprived because you have to do without some of the things that would make life pleasant. You expect far too much understanding for your needs from other people, and as a result, you often feel disappointed. You might ask yourself how much understanding and empathy you extend to others. You would like to be free of your...
- Your unconscious advises you to:
- ...fear of misunderstanding.
- You are fairly well convinced of your personal viewpoints, and you are certain that your needs, demands and plans are justified, but you fear others will show no understanding for them. In reality, you are often faced with misunderstanding, reserve or resistance because you are stubborn and a know-it-all. But you hardly let yourself be put off your stride. Other people show very little understanding for your...
- Your unconscious advises you to:
- ...aggressive irritability.
- You often feel hindered by someone, either because your lovely plans get crossed or because someone puts bothersome obstacles in your path, criticizes you, offends you or otherwise annoys you. For this reason, you have accumulated a great deal of resentment inside which can discharge in the form of unexpected aggressive reactions. As long as you have not yet forgiven someone who has angered or injured you, you will not get rid of your explosive irritability. You are happy to give someone close to you the blame for your...
- ...dangerous tendency towards depression.
- Sad events or a hard stroke of fate have triggered dispiriting feelings in you such as depressiveness, pessimism, fear or insecurity. You turn to pleasurable things to try to distract yourself from this experience and to forget it. However, the repressed emotions could make themselves known in the form of unwelcome physical complaints. You could also end up in a depressive mood due to your...
- ...distressing want for affection.
- You are disappointed because, in your opinion, you don't receive enough physical affection and aren't able to experience enough erotic pleasure. This could lead you to seek consolation in other sensual pleasures or to distract yourself from this feeling of want through activities you find absorbing. At best, both of these will provide you with only temporary satisfaction. Psychological complaints could result from your...
- ...unpleasant contentiousness.
- The behavior of certain other people is a thorn in your side. You don't feel like putting up with just anything without objection, and because of this, you can give no guarantee you won't end up in an argument with the person in question. Your stubborn attitude could easily provoke confrontations.
RAW Paste Data