a guest Oct 13th, 2017 57 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- YAaahh!!! Real Hoozy: The idea of "fried memes" is inexplicable to anyone not on the internet 24/7.
- YAaahh!!! Real Hoozy: It's kind of incredible.
- pink_tetris: What is a fried meme?
- YAaahh!!! Real Hoozy: There are two aspects: one, the content is absurd or surreal. But more importantly, they've photoedited and then saved and reuploaded many times over, which produces many artifacts and gives it a "crunchy", "fried" look.
- YAaahh!!! Real Hoozy: A classic example: http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/252/906/bdf.jpg
- YAaahh!!! Real Hoozy: http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/022/254/AYO1BTXO_400x400.jpg
- pink_tetris: Right.
- YAaahh!!! Real Hoozy: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DL_pYDoVwAAKoZL.jpg
- pink_tetris: I used to do this on the old forums.
- pink_tetris: Remember some of my old sigs?
- YAaahh!!! Real Hoozy: Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere we go.
RAW Paste Data