Fire Emblem Heroes
a guest Feb 11th, 2017 10,824 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Stat average chart
- Stats calculator
- Tier list
- (All 3 are the same list)
- Friends list
- Choose your Legends Results
- >Natural 5* list for Fire Emblem Heroes
- Ryoma (Red); Lyn (Red); Lucina (Red); Tiki: Dragon Scion (Red); Leo (Red);
- Azura (Blue); Hinoka (Blue); Linde (Blue);
- Hector (Green); Minerva (Green);
- Takumi (Grey); and Elise (Grey)
- JP Confessions
- ENG Confessions
- How do I play this??
- Download the APK to your phone (Google "Fire Emblem Heroes APK") and install it or just install QooApp (Also google it) and install/update it from there
- But I don't have a phone?
- Install Nox
- How do I reroll for my favorite character?
- If ROOTED, delete deviceaccount.xml located in /data/data/com.nintendo.zaba/sharedprefs
- If not rooted, clear all data in android settings.
- Easiest way to reroll if not rooted is using Nox.
- How do I use those XML things?
- You require ROOT for this. Enable ROOT in Nox's settings or own a rooted device.
- Navigate to /data/data/com.nintendo.zaba/sharedprefs and edit the deviceaccount.xml contents with the XML you just got.
- I'm getting these weird errors, how do I fix them??
- Error 3001
- Data is corrupted, if you didn't link your game to a Nintendo account then you're fucked.
- You fix this by deleting the deviceaccount.xml like you were going to reroll but link your Nintendo account at the start instead of starting a new game. The game will load your save data and continue.
- "The device's clock is off" error that wont let you log in
- Someone else was faster than you and claimed the XML you loaded for themselves so now you're locked out of that account. Delete the deviceaccount.xml and forget about it.
- Timezone error when linking Nintendo account and refuses to link but can play the game just fine
- Fire Emblem Heroes is not available in your country, change your country in your Nintendo settings to something like United States and try linking again.
RAW Paste Data