- We're closing.
- Ladies and gentlemen, upon careful reflection of the project's history and progress, I've made the executive decision to pull the plug. Ultimately, I feel the Anontune we released is nothing like how we envisioned the project. Our users deserve more than what we've achieved - which is an ugly, incomplete application with largely unproven ideas.
- For this reason we have decided to pull the plug. Proceeding forward from this point with no drastic change means only to embarrass ourselves, and we won't do it. I no longer want to be associated with such a poor quality of work. If we are to deliver anything in the future, then I believe it must exceed the standards users expect. If that condition cannot be met then I believe we have no business releasing anything at all. Therefore, Anontune is closed indefinitely, and I cannot promise it will ever return, but if it does – I will say just one thing: our work will be exceptional.
- That's a promise.
- Thanks to everyone who helped us along the way. I've learned an incredible amount working on this project and intend to put it to use in a way that better meets the project's goals in the future. We can't say where or when this will happen, but let's just say we've got a few tricks left up our sleeve. You'll just have to wait and see.
- Remember. Music can be more open, better felt and understood, and under an improved business model.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
a guest Jan 5th, 2014 72,777 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data