- Subject: [PATCH] archiver: Use 'sources' subdirectory in WORKDIR when
- creating archives
- * archiver can sometimes overwrite or remove some files which are
- needed by other tasks.
- This happens in cases where file referenced in SRC_URI aren't
- unpacked and are used by other tasks directly from WORKDIR
- def archive_sources(d, stage_name): downloads sources from
- SRC_URI again to WORKDIR in order to create source tarball from them
- (normally it's ok, because source tarball is directly unpacked from
- DL_DIR so never stays in WORKDIR).
- def archive_sources_patches(d, stage_name): then creates the tarball
- itself and moves source and patch tarballs to deploy with:
- move_tarball_deploy(d, [source_tar_name, patch_tar_name])
- But in cases where source_tar_name == "required" file we're using:
- 1) do_unpack downloads "required" from DL_DIR to WORKDIR,
- 2) archive_sources overwrites it with another copy,
- 3) archive_sources_patches removes it,
- 4) do_deploy fails because it wants to install now non-existent
a guest Dec 18th, 2013 30 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data