- #Welcome to the Trails config. If you would like to add Towny support (no trails in cities), change HookTowny to true.
- HookTowny: true
- #Trails are composed of "Links" separated by a ">". Each link is comprised of 3 numbers: the item id, walks to degrade to the next link,
- # and the percent chance of it occuring. They should follow the followin format "id:walks:chance". If you want it to instantly change, change
- # walks to 0.
- #WARNING: If two trails have one of the same material value links (the first number), all Trails will fail. Make sure no two links are the same!
- DirtPath: '2:0:60>3:5:30>13:7:100>98:10:100'
- SandPath: '12:0:100>24:5:30'