One-Lin3r Framework commands
TVT618 Jul 16th, 2019 580 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Command Description
- -------- -------------
- help/? Show this help menu.
- list/show List all one-liners in the database.
- search [Keywords..] Search database for a specific liner by its name, author name or description.
- use <liner> Use an available one-liner.
- copy <liner> Use an available one-liner and copy it to clipboard automatically.
- info <liner> Get information about an available liner.
- set <variable> <value> Sets a context-specific variable to a value to use while using one-liners.
- variables Prints all previously specified variables.
- banner Display banner.
- reload/refresh Reload the liners database.
- check Prints the core version and checks if you are up-to-date.
- history Display command-line most important history from the beginning.
- makerc Save command-line history to a file.
- resource <file> Run the commands stored in a file
- os <command> Execute a system command without closing the framework
- exit/quit Exit the framework
RAW Paste Data