Roman Emperors vs Arrows
IBakaI Nov 19th, 2019 (edited) 106 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- My hands trembling, I nocked an arrow and fired it at Caligula's face. My aim was true, but Caligula swatted aside the projectile like a sleepy housefly.
- “Don’t embarrass yourself, Lester,” he said. “Let the leaders talk.”
- I howled again. This time, I launched an arrow at Commodus. Yes, it was petty. I thought I could hit a blind emperor more easily, but he too, swatted the arrow away.
- "Cheap shot, Apollo!" He yelled. "There's nothing wrong with my hearing or my reflexes."
- Commodus was only ten yards away when I shot my next arrow at him. Somehow he dodged it, rushed in, and yanked the bow out of my hands.
RAW Paste Data