The Rockifier 0.3.2
jeffwincek Oct 6th, 2011 78 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # takes one object selected and rockifies it.
- # needs the wiggler to run
- # recommended to run the proportionizer on the object first
- # 4 is a good number for howManyIterations, 5 is pushing it
- def rockifier(whichOne, howMuch,howManyIterations):
- for x in range(1,howManyIterations):
- #uncomment the next two lines if you want the bricks to be less rectalinear
- #if x == 1 or x == 2:
- # plg.polyAverageVertex(whichOne, iterations = 2)
- wiggler(whichOne, howMuch*x)
- plg.polySmooth( name = whichOne)
- plg.polyAverageVertex(whichOne, iterations = 2)
RAW Paste Data