a guest May 21st, 2019 164 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- FRANKIE FROM PORN HUB SAID:
- Frankie (Pornhub)
- May 21, 10:22 EDT
- You would need to get written consent from all the models that appear in your compilation video. We would also require an ID for each of those models.
- REPLY FROM NICKY, NICKY SAID:
- Yes, I think by now I understand that much Frankie. Afterall it's been told to me I five times now (two being from you Frankie) all within the last 3 days, and never before did anyone tell me that. Nore could I find anything on the Internet about this curiosity of compilation making and earnings. I remember 2 months ago before I signed up with Pornhub.com, I couldn't find a damn thing anywhere on the web that gave me a direct answer regarding making compilation videos and earning revenue. So I decided to sign up and find out for myself, and what happened?
- I started EARNING!!!!!!!! Which answers my question!!!!!!!!! and I started working much harder, and harder!!!! The more I viewed my earnings the harder I wanted worked, especially since they stopped moving when reaching $700... that made me work the hardest because I thought things were slowing down at that point and maybe things really are too good to be true, and its a joke to think I can have a chance to make my life right... but there was no room to think that way I just had to work harder.
- ANYWAY, here is my previous email again. I hope someone of importance can read this or someone is atleast listening this time. Thanks.
- Thanks for reaching out to me. I see, well just because the actual content is not mine, which I know. Doesn't mean I didn't put together the video and spend lots of time in doing so. But I understand, I get it, same as always, reason being because the actual content in the video being viewed, is NOT mine or NOT me, therefore I cannot receive any funds people watching it, which makes perfect sense. Because that technically would mean I am being paid for someone else's work, so I see, I understand.
- However, I already knew that rule/law, because its ALWAYS been that way! And I knew that! The reason for me thinking I could be paid and wasting all my time making videos for Pornhub was NOT because I thought I could be paid for someone else's work, because again, I already knew how things worked for media publishing rights. THE ACTUAL REASON for me thinking I could be paid is because my account WAS showing me that I was being paid! For 2 long months my account was earning a balance, and that just encouraged me to work harder, until just recently it was all taken away from me and set to $0.00 with no email notice or anything at all explaining the reason or why this has happened. I wasted 60 long hard working days making compilations for my user account on Pornhub.com and have nothing to show for it because I was under the impression "I could be paid" because "I WAS BEING PAID" The proof of earnings were in my Pornhub.com Account > Model Earnings > Dashboard section, and they definitely meant something to me, as well as proof that everything was going smooth and I was being paid for my work. I had no idea that earnings could just be erased to zero after earning them, for 2 months the balance was growing... What's up with that huh? It feels wrong to me, like I've been fucked, and not in a good way.
RAW Paste Data