- Given f:R->R, f(x)=e^x(x^2-5x+7).
- a)write the equation of the - infinity asymptote
- b)compute the function's extreme points
- c)prove that 7<=f(x)<=3e, for any x from [0,2]
- Given f:R->R, f(x) is sin(x) if x<0 and x/(x+2) if x>=0
- a)compute the integral of f(x)dx on the range -1 to 1
- b)compute the volume of the body obtained through the rotation around the abscissas axis of the graphical represantion of g:[-Pi, 0] -> R, g(x)=f(x)
- c)compute the limit for x going to infinity of 1/x multiplied by integral from 0 to x of f(t)dt
a guest Mar 26th, 2015 235 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data