Youjo Senki proofreading.
EditorAnon Feb 24th, 2018 71 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- statuesqe - > statuesque
- guarenteed -> guaranteed
- Note: Rather than "guaranteed not to join the military" I would suggest "not guaranteed to join the military" as joining the military could still be an option you can take, rather than one you're not allowed to.
- Moderatly -> Moderately
- Not a typo, but I feel the phrase "smart talking" should be "silver tongued" as a better choice of wording.
- contries -> country's (it's the possessive of a singular country.)
- Not a typo, but I don't think "Gifted by god" should be attached here as indications are that, similar to the real world, magical types were hidden (often the sign of persecution.) The sudden revelation of magic and the Empire's adoption of magic into the military is the primary divergence point in the world of Youjo Senki, and it was relatively recent.
- Russy Federation is properly "Rus Union." - On the maps in the anime, it's even shown as "Union of Rus Socialist Republics"
- rprevious -> previous
- Side note: Should indicate a "Perks" section before the Discounts line.
- >Drop-in - Hard Bargain
- barginig -> bargaining
- peices -> pieces
- >Drop-in - Just Business
- accomidating -> accommodating
- if proffesional -> it professional
- at least probably - I assume you mean "at least publicly" here
- >Tactician - It Seems We Feel The Same
- You peers -> Your peers
- >Politician - PersoNoble
- who loes -> who lies
- >Politician - Supply and Command
- Grammar: look as though there was -> look as though there were (Sentence is in second person.)
- >Politician - Blame Shift
- inevitable -> inevitably
- Grammar: for other stupidity -> for others' stupidity (plural possessive)
- >Politician - The Ears Have It
- Not really a correction, more a preference - Starting "Your mother..." and "Your father" with "Is your..." would flow a bit better to me.
- >Scientist - Eccentric Genius
- Not a correction, just an aside - Given the way the project went before Tanya's involvement, I feel that "casualties" should be added to the list of rules one can disregard as long as you're providing results. (Note, that's casualties, not deaths.)
- >Mage - War In Three Dimensions
- But, in the sky? -> But in the sky? (comma unnecessary)
- >Mage - Von Twelve
- managemt -> management
- Not a typo, but suggestion for clarification and restriction to just the topics already mentioned:
- ludicrous level of competence in all things. -> ludicrous level of competence in all things already mentioned.
- >Blessed - What You Could Be
- has deemed this vengeance to -> that this vengeance will (last words before the aside were "has decided")
- You berserk -> Your berserk
- to cross blade -> to cross blades
- >Damned - Every Complex Known To Man
- While these version -> While these
- >Damned - When Will You Believe?
- quite abit -> quite a bit
- >General - Plaything
- freind -> friend
- >General - Miracle
- Not a correction, but a request for examples of what kinds of miracles the upgraded version can bestow.
RAW Paste Data