a guest Apr 23rd, 2019 86 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Haha, how can autism be used as an insult? Only an ignorant cunt would use autism as an insult. (And there's nothing I hate more than ignorance)
- Autism is a gift in my case, I have an IQ of over 150 which makes me technically a genius thanks to my autism. I've been going through school all my life being bored out of my fucking brains getting at least 95% on all my tests (and all the incorrect answers were silly mistakes ) because I'm just too fucking smart for school I can't wait for everyone else to learn someting I already knew within the first day or too of being taught it. Every year I scored the best of my year on these stupid multiple choice tests we do and the headmaster came to my class to tell me that, which obviously resulted in being called a 'nerd' which is true but I shouldn't be ridiculed for it.
- I recently became home educated so I could learn at my own pace and I'm getting my GCSEs done 1/4 of the time everyone else has to do it in, I'm also doing more than double the average amount of GCSEs that usually would be done.
- I used to get paid 30 dollars an hour working online, which is more than the teach assistants at my old school earned, it was so fun pointing that out to them.
- So, in conclusion, calling someone autistic is not an insult, in my case, it makes me highly gifted.
- One more, thing, I don't know if this has anything to do with my autism but I am a sociopath so I'm not hindered by irrational emotions like guilt, compassion, empathy etc.
- haha, the most satisfying this is to know that you will all see this as a waste of a natural gift that I am undeserving hahaha, that brings me great satisfaction.
- I'm practically perfect, let the jealousy flow through you.
RAW Paste Data