N41 - Sultry Squeaks of the Moth’s Siren Song
- >Aroused moth noises?
- >What would that sound like exactly?
- >Begin by imagining, if you would, a gentle squeak.
- >This squeak is curious, but certain.
- >It is… different.
- >There is grander sonic texture to this noise.
- >This texture is support by a deep subtone; a sultry moan.
- >Almost like a coo~.
- >A coo of pleasure, of desire, it demands your focus.
- >And that’s exactly what you give to it.
- >All of the nuances of the coo drive your senses wild.
- >The low tenors tug at your heartstrings, and your inner desires become clouded.
- >The squeaks become more loving, reminding you of what you truly crave.
- >As your moth pony’s hums draws you nearer, her coos get louder and longer.
- >Much more sensual and… needy.
- >The loving squeaks of your moth pony easing your worries, causing them to vanish.
- >With your doubts cleared, the overtones of the squeaks begin to cloud your judgment.
- >And it is clear now; your moth pony is singing to you.
- >She is singing a song of love, and of lust.
- >A song of desire and want.
- >She is singing a song of sirens, one that has lured you in and trapped you.
- >But you do not panic nor worry.
- >The low frequencies and moans coming from your moth remind you that you are safe.
- >And that you can do whatever you need.
- >And that you can do whatever you want to her.
- >Without the fear of being judged.
- >Coooooos and squeaks are all you hear.
- >Sultry moans call to you.
- >And you are drawn further in.
- >Would you really turn down your moth?
- >Even knowing that she wants you close to her?
- >The harmonics of adoration and desire overtake your mind and body.
- >You can no longer fight it.
- >You answer her call; that low, sensual moan of a hum.
- >Your moth brings you to a state of ecstasy.
- >The entire night is yours and hers to share.
- >A ritual of immense pleasure.
RAW Paste Data Copied