a guest Apr 11th, 2019 205 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- <b><color=#808000><size=40><align="center">JackInTheBox Community</size>
- - Hosted in the UK.
- - Friendly fire is enabled/disabled randomly, check the server title.
- - IP: scpmemers.xyz.
- - Intercom max speech time is 25 seconds and the cooldown is 120 seconds.</align></color></b>
- Discord Link: <link="https://discord.gg/qzfhCxp"><color=#f44259><u>https://discord.gg/qzfhCxp</u></color></link>
- Donations: <b><link="https://www.patreon.com/user?u=15460227"><u>Donate</u></link></b>
- = JackInTheBoxRunaway Community Streamer Rules/Requirements =
- [ 1- Be a well known member of this community/be relatively active in the community.]
- [ 2- Have at least 15 viewers per stream.]
- [ 3- Have at least 100 followers.]
- [ 4- Have a ban/restriction record on the server/community that's as clean as possible.]</color>
- [1) You MUST report every bug/exploit you find to the server owner or management. NOT to the official SCP:SL Staff, so that the management can better forward these issues to the official staff.]
- [2) You must report anyone in the reports channel on discord if they are abusing a bug/exploit or are teamkilling/micspamming.]
- [3) No disrespect is tolerated at all (no offensive names, no racism, no discrimination).]
- [4) No teaming with scientists as chaos, dbois as mtf, etc...(unless they are cuffed)]
- [5) Use common sense and DO NOT try to circumvent any rule by trying to find any loopholes.]
- [6) Refer to people by their ingame name.]
- [7) Please refrain from speaking other language than English, since this is a English server.]
- [8) If you have been teamkilled in this server, please report it to any moderator/administrator/manager.]
- [9) No stream sniping.]
- [10) Don’t intentionally bully or target SCP:SL Staff, nor the current Discord staff.]
- [11) Don’t mic-spam.]
- [12) Listen to staff at all times.]
- [13) No teamkilling is allowed at ANY time.]
- [14) Never reveal any staff member/global staff member with their tag hidden to any players.]</color>
- Staff Rules
- - Staff are NOT allowed to kick/ban/do anything to staff higher than them without consulting the managers/owner first.
- - All staff members have to get a valid reason for warning/kicking/banning someone.
- - No staff members are allowed to give people items for no reason (unless an event is occurring).
- - No staff members are allowed to force class players for no reason.
- - All staff members need permission from owner or management to do events.
- - All the staff will and must follow same rules as players.</color>
RAW Paste Data