Journaling Template, 2019-09
- # DATE: (And possibly weight code wt_NNN) [Use +fmk for frameworkables]
- Also: Pal for 3day or 7day if Monday/Sat/Sun.
- # DaySCOR: [e.g. DS30 for DaySCOR 3.0, DS00 for DaySCOR 10.0] See [^0]
- ## What makes it that number?
- ## What would make it e.g. a 4 if a 3? An 8 if a 7? [Do something you'll
- appreciate tomorrow, or next week, or forever, etc.]
- # What am I grateful for today?
- # What are some fun things I could do today? List some hobby wanna-dos.
- Examples can be found in my Interests doc in Current. Things that
- align with my values, even if I have to force an interest in them.
- # What is my prayer? Who/what are my archetypes at the moment?
- What is their talent / gift? What is their motto?
- # Did I get good rest last night? What is my rest / meditate plan?
- # What excites me right now? Do I have to force it, or is it full on?
- # What makes me sad right now? Do I have to force it, or is it full on?
- # What am I feeling? List them out first then expand.
- # TO-DO
- # Schedule
- - Morning: Weigh Wash Shave Dress Eating Plan Journal+Values
- Morning Comics Morning Study
- - 1 p.m. Reflect: Overambitious schedule? What is done so far?
- - 1-3:30 p.m.: Inertia builder: Do whatever you feel like as long as you
- put it on your list. Fun things first is OK.
- - Evening: Pet Chores WashOrShower Schedule / Plan
- # How are my goals doing? What are they? Do I have any visions of future
- self that I can work on or reflect on? What incremental progress can
- be made on my goals today?
- # What's concerning me? What is weighing heavily on my mind?
- # Spirituality, Physicality, Mentality--how are they?
- # Stress levels: Am I in the grip today, or normative? What are the
- signs for my personality? How to get out?
- # What framework do I need most today? e.g. "How to stop stress eating"
- # Other:
- [^0]: DaySCOR Scale: A subjective rating of one's day so far. Uses "DS"
- prefix, so DS50 is a DaySCOR rating of 50.
- - 10: The worst possible day. Practically unimaginable.
- - 20: A VERY bad day. Horrible. Unbearable.
- - 30: An intensely bad day. Nothing good. Coping is near impossible.
- - 40: A bad day, but not terrible. Some minor good things.
- - 50: A so-so day, a worse than average. Some distressing things.
- - 60: A good day, better than average. Some peace is found.
- - 70: A great day, feeling good overall. Easy to cope with stress.
- - 80: Really great day. Inside & out, extremely peaceful and happy.
- - 90: Amazing day. Feeling that you must express the joyful energy.
- - 00: Perfect day; unspeakable joy. Could not get better.
- (Scale Updated 2019-09-13)
- Journaling Template Created by Marc Carson, Life Coach. Personal use
- and sharing with attribution is OK.
RAW Paste Data Copied