- 10:43:24 » HiRezBart is ~HiRezBart@188.8.131.52 * ...
- 10:43:24 » HiRezBart using *.quakenet.org QuakeNet IRC Server
- 10:43:24 » › HiRezBart HiRezBart is authed as
- 10:43:24 » HiRezBart End of /WHOIS list.
- 10:44:10 » <HiRezBart> patch notes for April 3rd or April 10th depending on a lot of stuff
- 10:44:39 » <HiRezBart> http://forum.hirezstudios.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=3144
- 10:45:10 » <HiRezBart> keep it on the low
- 10:45:41 » <HiRezBart> no need to get people worked up if something goes wrong
- Tribes Ascend Release Version 0.2.010.0 Patch Notes
- Major Highlights
- Added 35 different private servers. You can choose different regions for private servers. Region selection includes Asia – Japan, Asia – Singapore, Europe - Amsterdam, Europe - Berlin, Europe - London, US - West and US - East. You will be able to rent these private servers via real-money only(Tribes Gold).
- Visit the "Private Server" tab ingame or the "Private Server" sticky thread on the "Tribes: Ascend - General Discussion" forum to learn more about server flags, pricings, how to rent servers and other information. Please note that servers are currently still in a testing period. Bugs, downtime and other problems are expected.
- A new Social and Clan system has been introduced. Custom logos, 4 letter tags and much more. Visit the "Social" and "Clan" tabs to learn more.
- People spectating games are now listed under a seperate "Spectators" category below the actual scoreboard.
- Introduced a new game mode, Classic Arena. This is essentially Arena with 1 life per player.
- Introduced a new game mode, Capture and Hold. Visit the
- Team Rabbit has been reintroduced after undergoing a reevaluation of the gamemode.
- Reintroduced a 45 second warm-up timer for all game modes on map change.
- Raindance, a new Capture the Flag map, has been introduced to the Quick Play rotation based on community feedback. Note that this map is not in its final design or art state.
- Stonehenge, a new Capture the Flag map, has been introduced to the Quick Play rotation based on community feedback. Note that this map is not in its final design or art state.
- A variety of improvements to server performance have been implemented. Additional improvements are planned for future patches.
- Custom reticules and custom HUD settings, such as HUD size sliders and the ability to change HUD colour has been introduced.
- Custom colours for jetpack trails has been introduced. These cosmetic trails will only be purchasable via real-money only (Tribes Gold).
- 3 new Bioderm skins have been added. One for each armor type. These cosmetic skins can be purchased with XP or Tribes Gold. More skins to come in the following patches.
- Implemented a wide variety of vote commands that can be accessed through the new /vote interface: A mute vote that mutes a specific player, a concede vote for teams who want to surrender, a changemap vote that rotates to the next map and a shuffle vote that automatically shuffles players around on different teams to get the best balance based on a combination of rank and player profile stats.
- Weapon/Balance Items
- Reduced the Bolt Launcher overall damage by 8%.
- Added the Helix Spinfusor for the Brute class. This is a weapon that will replace both your main AND secondary weapon. The Helix Spinfusor is able to shoot out 2 disks at the same time that will move further away from each other over a distance. The Helix Spinfusor has a long reload time.
- Shrike cost increased to 10000 credits - 7500 with the Wheel Deal perk.
- Decreased the effective splash damage from the Shrike explosive projectiles.
- Shrike hitbox has been adjusted once again. Explosives and projectiles that appear to hit the shrike visually will no longer do no damage.
- Added the Rocket Launcher for the Doombringer class. This is a secondary weapon that will replace the Sabre Launcher. The Rocket Launcher has 2 different fire functions, a normal rocket and a guided rocket. To engage the guided rocket mode, simply zoom and you will gain a red reticule for guiding the rocket.
- Quick Draw has been removed and implemented as a base feature for all classes. XP and Gold spent on buying this perk will be refunded.
- Additional Items
- Custom loadout hotkeys added. You'll now be able to customize your classes the way you want them and map it to any of the numpad numbers.
- The new Class Selection menu now shows how many of each type of class are currently playing.
- Adjusted the melee animations to be more in sync with the actual sound and damage hitboxes.
- Made a wide variety of changes on maps to decrease the load on most CPU's and GPU's.
- Added the option for people to enable StaticLightning. This is a lesser version of DynamicLightning that doesn't require as much processing.
- Fixed most deadstop bugs throughout all maps. Please report on the forum if you find a way to reproduce any more issues related to this.
- Fixed most flag related bugs from happening. Please report on the forum if you find a way to reproduce any more issues related to this.
- Fixed most "bouncy" bugs where you would get propelled up into the air. Please report on the forum if you find a way to reproduce any more issues related to this.
- Tightened up some problems on the flagstands on all maps. People should no longer be having any issues skiing onto/off the stands. Please report on the forum if you find a way to reproduce any more issues related to this.
- A variety of UI-related bug fixes and improvements were implemented.
- Fixed several collision issues on virtually every map.
- Fixed an issue where friends on the enemy team were having their marker drawn over exceptionally long distances.
- Fixed an issue where motion sensors destroyed by enemies were not triggering their correct sounds.
- Fixed issues where players were being kicked for being AFK while they were not actually AFK.
- Fixed a bug where the player could get in a situation where they would not properly attach to a vehicle station.
- Fixed a bug where the player would get into an endless loop where they would not be able to spawn with any loadouts.
a guest Apr 1st, 2012 3,693 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data