Saned hosts list for client
TringaliLuca Feb 22nd, 2017 106 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- sudo nano /etc/sane.d/net.conf
- # This is the net backend config file.
- ## net backend options
- # Timeout for the initial connection to saned. This will prevent the backend
- # from blocking for several minutes trying to connect to an unresponsive
- # saned host (network outage, host down, ...). Value in seconds.
- # connect_timeout = 60
- ## saned hosts
- # Each line names a host to attach to.
- # If you list "localhost" then your backends can be accessed either
- # directly or through the net backend. Going through the net backend
- # may be necessary to access devices that need special privileges.
- # localhost
RAW Paste Data